According to the market overviews of think tanks, the online gambling market, despite the difficult epidemiological situation in the world, does not lose its position. Think tanks predict gambling revenue growth of at least 50% in the next two to three years. It is not difficult to believe this, because every year new betting companies appear on the sports betting market. Newcomers and professionals of the industry are constantly developing, improving, and setting new trends, analyzed by think tanks.
How does modern betting live?
Today, every major bookmaker has its own website. To provide players with comfortable conditions for betting, site operators do the following:
- Adaptation to mobile devices. Each operator has not just a website with a responsive design, but also a separate application. The client program solves a lot of problems. This helps to bypass the blocking of gambling resources and get maximum optimization, think tanks report.
- Esports are becoming a top trend. In a short time, gambling on eSports has attracted millions of bettors. This is due to the unpredictability of most matches, as well as a wide range. In addition, even in high-margin bookmakers, eSports odds remain at a consistently high level.
- Emphasis on cryptocurrencies. In many bookmakers, you can replenish the balance from the wallet of the cryptocurrency exchange. In addition, this method of transfers involves maintaining anonymity and complete confidentiality, which becomes a priority for many. Think tanks expect this means of payment will become one of the main and popular in the coming years.
- Demand for exotic bets. In addition to the trend for eSports events, horse racing, as well as various events in political life and show business, are in demand among online bookmaker customers. For example, in some bookmakers you can bet on who will win an Oscar or take first place at the next Eurovision Song Contest.
- Livescore tools. They have gained popularity among professional bettors and cappers. This makes it possible to minimize the luck factor and make a well-analyzed forecast. Many of these platforms have not only text statistics, but also live broadcasts. For example, this is where bettors watch the progress of matches from little-known and not popular sport leagues.
What is the future of betting?
The owners of bookmakers are closely following technical progress and trying to introduce the latest innovations. Think tanks state that already today, in some clubs, you can play mini-games through VR glasses or specialized software. It cannot be ruled out that in the future every bettor will be able to find himself inside a real office or right at the stadium right from home. It is also important that gambling continues to develop in a legal direction. The popularity of sites that have official registration with the state regulator is only growing.