We are very excited to announce the 24 Young Leaders who have been selected for the first stage of the 2018 OTT-TTI Fellowship Programme. These individuals work at TTI-supported think tanks across Latin America, Africa, and South Asia, in a variety of roles including as researchers, communicators and management.
This group of young leaders will join us at the 2018 Think Tank Initiative Exchange taking place in Bangkok from November 12-14, 2018, where, in addition to participating in the various sessions, they will be able to take advantage of specific workshops and mentorship opportunities.
The OTT-TTI Fellowship is a partnership between TTI and On Think Tanks (OTT) to support the leadership capabilities among the new generation of think tankers, and to help them in becoming real agents of change.
The selected 2018 Young Leaders are:
- Alejandra Teran, Institute of Advance Development Studies (INESAD), Bolivia
- Andrea Villarreal, Fundación para el Avance de las Reformas y las Oportunidades (Grupo FARO), Ecuador
- Anustha Shrestha, Institute for Social and Environmental Transition (ISET-Nepal), Nepal
- Ayomi Nanayakkar, Centre for Poverty Analysis (CEPA), Sri Lanka
- Beatrice C. Ndibe, African Heritage Institution (AfriHeritage), Nigeria
- Bosco Kagaba, Institute of Policy Analysis and Research (IPAR), Rwanda
- Carlos Eduardo Argueta, Fundación Dr. Guillermo Manuel Ungo (FUNDAUNGO), El Salvador
- Chisom Ezeanyanwu, African Heritage Institution (AfriHeritage), Nigeria
- Cynthia Addsoquaye Tagoe, Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER), Ghana
- Drusilla David, Centre for the Study of Economies of Africa (CSEA), Nigeria
- Founty Alassane Fall, Consortium pour la recherche économique et sociale (CRES), Senegal
- Hari Dilip Kumar, Public Affairs Centre (PAC), India
- Joseph Ishaku, Centre for the Study of Economies of Africa (CSEA), Nigeria
- Khadija Omar Kayanda, Research on Poverty Alleviation (REPOA), Tanzania
- Maryam Shabbir, Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI), Pakistan
- Min Zar Ni Lin, Centre for Economic and Social Development (CESD), Myanmar
- Musambya Mutambala, Science, Technology and Innovation Policy Research Organisation (STIPRO), Tanzania
- Natalie Echendique, Fundacion ARU, Bolivia
- Paula Pino, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE), Peru
- Sanjeer Alam, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS), India
- Nang Seng Pin, Centre for Economic and Social Development (CESD), Myanmar
- Sulamba Shaaban, Science, Technology and Innovation Policy Research Organization (STIPRO), Tanzania
- Syed Ali Wasif Naqvi, Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI), Pakistan
- Varsha Pillai, Public Affairs Centre (PAC), India
Congratulations to you all, and we look forward to working with you in the coming months!
More information about the selected Young Leaders (including their bios) can be found on the On Think Tanks website.